Expert Spider Removal from Schopen Pest Solutions in Illinois
Finding a spider nest in your home or yard is a particularly unpleasant experience. If you are concerned about spiders in your home or on your property, call the spider specialists at Schopen Pest Solutions. Our exterminators have the right pest control solution for you, including prevention, inspections, and treatment for spiders and other common insects. Our bug exterminators will work with you to ensure you enjoy a pest-free property through our comprehensive insect, rodent, and spider removal services and solutions. Our bug extermination services include spider nest removal and bug control.
Hazardous Spiders of the Midwest
There are over one million species of spiders and insects in the world, and more than 3,000 species of spiders living in the United States alone. Illinois and Wisconsin are home to numerous species of spiders as well, including the following four species with painful or even venomous bites:
- Cellar spiders have thin, flimsy legs and live in basements. They build many webs in the corners and other dark areas.
- Black widows make nests throughout the Midwest; they are also the most venomous spider in North America. Bites can cause severe pain and cramping, which may result in health complications without medical treatment.
- Brown recluse spiders also have painful bites. They can cause complications, such as necrotic rot in the affected area. Bites typically only occur when these spiders are surprised or disturbed.
- Wolf spiders are recognizable primarily by their large size. A bite from a wolf spider can cause significant pain and typically requires medical care.
Reducing Your Property ’s Appeal for Spiders
There are several steps you can take to make your property less appealing to spiders so you can avoid the hassle of bug removal. The specialists at Schopen Pest Solutions help develop a personalized care plan to prevent them from returning after completing our pest removal services. Below are some of the options for you to choose from in spider prevention:
- Although spider infestations are not necessarily a sign of your home being unclean, regularly sweeping and vacuuming the corners of each room and along your window and door frames will remove any established webs. This amount of disturbance makes these areas of your home undesirable to most species of spiders. They will relocate, though, so it is essential to keep up with these cleanings.
- Take steps to control other types of insect pests, such as ants and flies. These insects can provide a ready food source for spiders; without food, a spider will not find your property as appealing.
- Maintain your yard, landscaping, and trees by keeping them neat and trimmed; if possible, ensure your branches do not overhang from your roof. Trim bushes back, so they do not come into contact with your home, garage, and office.
- Schedule regular professional pest control services to check for spiders. Crystal Lake spider removal treatments will provide an added layer of protection for your property.
Call Schopen Pest Solutions for Spider Removal Today
If you have questions or concerns about insects, rodents, or spider infestation in Crystal Lake, you can reach a professional exterminator at Schopen Pest Solutions, Inc. by calling 815-385-9511 and schedule an inspection or discuss pest & spider removal options.