Bed Bugs Pest Control Services
Bed Bugs Control Services in Illinois
Schopen Pest Solutions has been serving Northern Illinois and South Eastern Wisconsin for more than 17 years with comprehensive pest control services. Over this time, we have gained crucial experience and knowledge that puts us at the top of our game. Our professionals use the top technologies and methods, which results in thorough and effective pest control for you. For more information about our services, contact us today.
What Is Bed Bug Control?
Bed bugs are flat, oval shaped insects, and are usually a red/brown color. An infestation of these pests can become a serious problem if not quickly addressed. They love to stow away in luggage or clothing from vacation rentals or hotels. Bed bugs feed on blood, in particular human blood, which is why they are usually found in beds. Their bites look and feel a lot like mosquito bites, and they are red and itchy.
Bed bugs treatment from Schopen Pest Solutions offers professional control of bed bug infestations. Our team of professionals will look for the source of the problem and eliminate bed bugs to give you back your bed and home.
Bed Bugs Inspection
Bed bugs can be difficult to control. That’s why hiring a professional company to take care of your bed bug problem is the only way to ensure complete removal and success. Our experts at Schopen Pest Solutions have been specifically trained in bed bug removal and have years of experience. We know what to look for, and how to exterminate bed bugs and their eggs. A professional inspection and removal will prevent future infestations.
Signs of Bed Bugs Infestation in Your Home
The most obvious sign that you have a bed bug infestation will be the bites they leave on your skin. If you or your family members wake up with itchy red spots, you may have bed bugs. However, there are many bugs and pests that can leave similar marks. To confirm that you have a bed bug infestation, you can look for other signs
If you’re having a hard time determining what kind of pest is leaving behind bites on you or your family, call Schopen Pest Solutions. Our team will respond with urgency and perform an inspection to determine what kind of pest problem you may be having.
- Sweet musty odor in the room or bed
- Small blood spots on bed sheets
- Rust-colored spots on bedding or furniture (bed bugs fecal matter)
- Exoskeletons and cast skins of bed bugs left behind after they grow and molt
- Multiple bites in a straight pattern anywhere on the body
How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs: Control & Treatment Methods
How can you control bed bugs? If you suspect you have an infestation, there are several things you can do to eliminate bed bug threats.
- Deep cleaning of affected furniture
- Wash bedding and clothing in hot water
- Dry bedding and clothing on high heat
- Vacuum any cracks and crevices
- Empty vacuum canister outside
The next step is to call our team at Schopen Pest Solutions so we can take care of the bed bug problem. There are many treatment methods that can work to control bed bugs, our team uses several methods to ensure complete extermination. These treatments include
- Kill bed bugs on sight with residual pesticides
- Vacuuming around beds, couches, and other furniture.
- Steaming the furniture to kill the eggs on contact.
- Install bed bug monitors to ensure complete extermination
- Bi-Weekly and monthly follow-up inspections/treatments as needed until bed bugs are eliminated
- Install mattress and box spring encasements to not only protect the mattresses but to also keep the bed bugs off you and your family.
Preventing Bed Bugs in Illinois
The best pest control method is prevention. Schopen Pest Solutions recommends several methods of preventing bed bugs. If you see signs of bed bugs, it could mean that the infestation is serious and now is the time to act.
Bed bug prevention methods include:
- When staying in a hotel, search for bed bugs before you unpack any of your belongings or lay on the bed. Bedbugs may hide behind the headboard, box springs, or bed posts. They can also be spotted on any part of the bed, or other furniture in the space.
- Do not place luggage on your bed when staying at your hotel. Bed bugs love to hitch-hike.
- After staying anywhere away from home, wash your clothing as soon as you get home and dry with high heat. This will hopefully kill any lingering bed bugs.
Reliable Bed Bugs Removal in Illinois
Schopen Pest Solutions provides bed bug pest control in Illinois and Wisconsin, with thorough and prompt service. When it comes to bed bug infestations, they must be dealt with quickly and effectively. Our experienced and knowledgeable team is here to help.
Call Schopen Pest Solutions to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
Fill out our contact form or call us to speak with our professional team to get rid of your bed bug infestation. Schopen Pest Solutions also offers seasonal pest control and professional pest control services for rodents, crawling insects, and flying insects. Call us today to schedule your pest control consultation.